Development of a server for emacspeak for brazilian portuguese

Here is some information to get you started.

First, refer to the section in the emacspeak info docuemntation that
describes the speech server API.

Emacspeak speech servers for a specific synthesizer consists of two
parts -- an Elisp module that is specific to that synthesizer, and a
TCL script that communicates to the synthesizer (you are free to write
the later in languages other than TCL, so long as you adhere to the
API as documented in the afore mentioned Info docs).

For examples, study
the following pairs of files:

Dectalk:

dectalk-voices.el dtk-exp
outloud-voices.el outloud

Hope this is enough to get you started --- as you make progress, use
this list to discuss issues you hit so that the problems and
work-arounds get archived.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman