Re: SourceForge CVS

Hi Lukas,

I will certainly post my small utility to the list.

Just for information. I've been running with the same server all
afternoon and not only are the underruns gone (well, actually, I think
they are still occuring, but now they are so small you don't notice
them i.e. 0.012 ms). I've not had a single server crash in about 6
hours of use now. This is the best I've had with a software
synthesiser ever!