DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

For local mail delivery, you can also use procmail directly by
having the following in your .fetchmailrc:
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

    Lukas> krishnakant Mane writes ("Re: listing the most user
    Lukas> friendly apps with emacspeak."):
    >> I have a single machine right now running emacs and
    >> emacspeak.  so I will have to setup fetchmail and
    >> emacspeak on the same machine.  by the way which mail
    >> transfer agent will be best for vm?  I am new to all this
    >> hence the query.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> VM does not care what MTA you use. If you are on
    Lukas> Debian, I would do the following: Use exim for local
    Lukas> delivery and msmtp (the one recommended by Kalyan) for
    Lukas> sending your outgoing mails to gmail via smtp. The
    Lukas> reason for exim is that fetchamil requires a real MTA
    Lukas> to be running which msmtp is not.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> When installing exim with apt-get, you will presented
    Lukas> with a choice of your kind of setup. Choose "Local
    Lukas> delivery only", which should be all that is needed.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> Now configure fetchmail to get incoming mail via pop3
    Lukas> from gmail. You will need something like the following
    Lukas> in your ~/.fetchmailrc file:
    Lukas>
    Lukas> # Google Mail poll pop.gmail.com proto pop3 user
    Lukas> "<your gmail address>" with #password "<your gmail
    Lukas> password>" is <your local username>" here ssl;
    Lukas>
    Lukas> Then set up VM to get mail from the local spool-file
    Lukas> for your user.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> For outgoing mail, configure msmtp and VM according to
    Lukas> Kalyan's instructions. You could also use exim for
    Lukas> this but, it is probably much harder to setup then
    Lukas> msmtp because gmail requires authentication and
    Lukas> encryption for sending mail too.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> Nothing of the above setup is emacspeak specific, so
    Lukas> you can use it with other mail clients like pine as
    Lukas> well.
    Lukas>
    Lukas> Best regards, Lukas

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx