[patch] emacspeak-w3m.el and problems (was: new patches)

many of these errors are because things that shouldn't be macros
are defined as macros in w3m --- see my earlier message about
cleaning up w3m itself and changing those to defsubst where appropriate.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs