[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

speaking splits at line end

Sometimes when reading, emacspeak will start using the end of line as
a boundry to split speaking.  I have not found a way to reset this
withoug exiting and returning to emacspeak.  Am I missing something?

I guess a more general question would be: "Is there a reset that will
reset all emacspeak settings? (Not just the dectalk like C-e C-s
does.)  Also, are other people noticing this behavior.  It happens just
frequently enough to be annoying and not offten enough for me to see
what causes it but I think it may be linked to suspending my laptop.

Thanks,

Greg