[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: Process speaker not running?

That was an excellent overview.  Yea, since those first inquiries, I
picked up the idea of using dtk_tcl from some of Jim's later work on the
DoubleTalk driver.  I also like your other comments concerning shell and
redirection; there's some good hints there.  I will probably save them and
btw, they might be good hints to stick in your emacspeak documentation
even though they don't apply directly to emacs, they are quite necessary
as backup speech and before emacs and emacspeak get to taking well.

Also, I am making good progress now with it; I've even used it a bit this
weekend:).
<Steve>