Using SSL certificates with W3

Hi there,

did anyone here manage to use SSL certificates with W3 yet? We are trying to
set it up at work, but it just doesn't seem to work. IIRC we managed to accept
SSL certificates transmitted by webservers, but the client ceritficate causes
a bunch of errors. I can not tell you the error messages, for I don't have
them here at home.

Is there anyone here, who would give me a step-by-step instruction how to set
the beast up? Many thanks in advance and hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Christian