Re: revised patches

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've applied your latest patches.

Thanks.

> However, emacspeak-webutils needs more work if we are to avoid
>  creating infinite  levels of dependencies between w3 and w3m.
>
> Since emacspeak-w3 and emacspeak-w3m *both* include
> emacspeak-webutils ---
> module emacspeak-webutils  should be coded with 0 references to
> either w3 or w3m.

I've been trying to wrap my head around this and am coming up with nil.
I can't figure out a way to accomplish this without writing functions
that will return the current url, title, and url under point from the
buffer irrespective of the mode.

If there is an example of where you have done the sort of thing you have
in mind, point me in the right direction, please.  My elisp skills are
pretty basic and I am not sure about where to start looking.

Thanks for your help,

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx