espeak and emacspeak

I just built espeak from the source tarball and the output
quality is impressive, I'd definitely like to include support for
it in the next version of Emacspeak.

Thanks to Gilles for starting work on an espeak server ---
Gilles, would you be willing to contribute the server you're
implementing to the emacspeak project? If yes, I'll include it in
the emacspeak distribution for the next release assuming we get
it completed.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman