Problems with Browse-url and W3

Hello,
	I've done some searching of documentation for Emacs W3 and Browse-url, and not found any information on what might be causing my current symptomes.
	When I try using Emacspeak websearch, or G-client, I get a prompt from W3 asking where I want to save the mime part.  There doesn't seem to be any output.
	This is Emacs W3 from cvs, as well as the Emacs URL handler from cvs.
I would appreciate any information as to why this baffling behavior is occuring.
When I look into the file I save, it looks like XML.
Thanks much,
Zack.