Google transcoder and w3m

This is now fixed in svn.

>>>>> "tvr" == T V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    tvr> the transcoder is now serving WML where available, which
    tvr> is unfortunate. I need to check as to how one can coax
    tvr> it to return xhtml.
    tvr>
    Lukas> Hi all, Using emacs-w3m, I no longer seem to be able
    Lukas> to use the google transcoder. Basically, w3m tells me
    Lukas> that it cannot display the content and wants to save
    Lukas> it to a file. I noticed that the content-type of the
    Lukas> transcoded pages is:

    Lukas> Does anyone know a way to make the transcoder emit
    Lukas> ordinary HTML or convince w3m that it can display
    Lukas> these pages?
    Lukas>
    Lukas> Best regards, Lukas

    tvr>
    tvr> -- Best Regards, --raman
    tvr>
    tvr>
    tvr> Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx WWW:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ AIM: emacspeak GTalk:
    tvr> tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx PGP:
    tvr> http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc Google:
    tvr> tv+raman IRC: irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs
    tvr>
    tvr> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    tvr> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    tvr> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    tvr> "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx