Re: [orca-list] TTSynth Is Here At Last

Hi, Mike:

Mike Pedersen writes:
> Hello Janina, does this now install and work correctly with the default
> libraries installed on ubuntu?

Yes, though you may need additional pieces. For instance, I don't
believe gnome-speech-ibmtts is available from Ubuntu repositories by
default.

We will be providing rpm and deb packages for gnome-speech-ibmtts,
speech-dispatcher, speakup-connector, etc., over the next few days via
our web site, and eventually via our repositories at
SpeakupModified.Org, but only a very few package files are there as of
this moment. However, all the sources are available either from us or at
default locations.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxx