Re: Changing Startup Key

Wow! Had no idea the caps lock got out of wack there.  Unfortunately,
the espeak module in emacspeak does not change pitch with capital
letters so it is easy to get mixed up there.  That is my next quest -
to get pitch changes with capitalization using the espeak module for
emacspeak.  I'll have to try that remap; that is done with the
global-set-key, is it not?  That manual entry talked as if it were a
variable but when assigning a key, I would think it would have to be a
set-key type command.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!