problems with tonight's svn update

W3m is broken at present with xslt -- but w3 works well -- w3m
needs a major rewrite -- and its interaction with browse-url
needs to be better understood for this.

It's not something I'll have much time for --- however the old
version was unmaintainable and duplicating too much code.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs