Re: Broken customize

Lukas Loehrer writes:
 > Tim Cross writes ("Broken customize"):
 > > FYI it appears that customize is broken under recent emacspeak svn versions.
 >
 > Customize seems to work ok for me with the emacs 22 package from Debian
 > unstable and today's emacspeak from svn.
 >
 > Best regards, Lukas

Thats very odd. I tested with emacs22 debian package and a fresh svn update
(26.0 Revision 5037M). Trying to save any customize changes wouldn't work -
well to be clear, there was no option to save. Here are the complete set of
options I get -

Click <mouse-2> on a completion to select it.
In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.

Possible completions are:
Add Comment                        For All Kinds of Displays
Set for Current Session            Show Lisp Expression
Undo Edits

However, if I run emacs22 without emacspeak being loaded, I get an option to
save for future sessions, which is as expected. I was able to repeat this
behavior with a version of emacs I built from CVS sources yesterday as well.
Last week, there was no problems with customize and I've not changed anything
in my .emacs. Puzzeling.

Can you indicate what revision you are running?

thanks,