Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Video Demo: Looking Up The W...

"T. V. Raman" <tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In the first of a sequence of posts demonstrating live emacspeak user
> interaction, I'll give an overview of what it feels like to use
> Emacspeak's powerful Web Command Line provided by its rich collection
> of web gadgets made up of search wizards and smart url templates

Great idea--thanks!

> Here are a few things to note about this and all the subsequent video
> demos in this series:

> - Frequent users of text-to-speech will still find the output
> comprehensible. For the rest, you can match it up with what you see on
> the screen ;-)

As one of "the rest", it would be helpful if you also published a
transcript of what the text-to-speech engine is saying.  Hopefully
that's easy to do :)  After listening to the weather demo 10 or 15 times
I can make out most of what's being said but some of the audio still
baffles me.  It would also be nice to know what the auditory icons mean
(maybe I just need to finally sit down and play with Emacspeak and then
it will be obvious).