moving to TTSynth in debian or ubuntu

When using newer versions of Emacspeak note that there is a
makefile.tcl8.3 that sets the appropriate  flags.

At some point I'll get things to work under tcl 8.4 -- probably
in about another year, when older systems have completley disappeared.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs