RE: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Web Accessibility AndUsability: Comin...

Fernando,
It doesn't have to be Emacs; it could be a generic Web browser
for instance. What does need to change however is the somewhat
broken model of black-box  closed access technologies that force
the rest of the industry to debug accessibility into existence.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs