Re: Running voices in several languages.

With both the espeak and ibmtts speech server, it is possible to
change the synthesizer voice. You will probably want to bind the
command dtk-set-next-language to an easily accessible key.

I am using emacspeak with the English and German voices from ibmtts.
The language switching happens only in the speech-server. Emacspeak
itself does not know there are any languages other than English,but
this is not a problem most of the time. It works well enough to be
able to read e-mail and webpages in German.

Best regards, Lukas