Re: Pronunciation in emacs-w3m mode

Hello Lucas and list,

I applied your patch, using the command:

$ patch -p1 < unicode-patch-2008-06-01.diff

from within the emacspeak-28.0 directory, but this gave no
improvement.  Patch gave no error messages.

Reverting to emacspeak-27.0 fixed the problem, and your test file
reads perfectly with this version.  I'll have to continue to use 27.0,
unless anyone has further ideas.  If it makes any difference, I'm
running both 27.0 and 28.0 from my home directory.

Thanks for your help,

Rob