Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Leveraging Web 2.0 Design Patterns For...

It seems my information was out of date. According to the bookshare site,
the previous limited access was increased in 2006 and now around 15% of the
books offered by bookshare can be accessed by international users. I
believe the O'Reilly books are included in that.

I've contacted bookshare to find out what the situation is for providing
proof of disability as a non-US resident. They are willing to accept the letter I have from
my opthamologist as an image file as long as it is signed and makes it
clear they are a qualified professional.

Tim