Re: misc. changes to servers/espeak

In testing your patch, I am having some issues.  The responsiveness of
the server is _much_ worse with the patch applied.  If scrolling through
a file with C-n, the speech gets "all backed up," so to speak.  For
example, if I have a shell script with 20 lines of comments and then a
line of code that I want to read, holding C-n through those 20 lines and
then releasing speaks 20 clipped "hash" and then speaks the line.  The
same holds true if I switch buffers and move down or type or hit C-g.

If I am being unclear, let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thanks,
rdc

PS, my .sig below was inserted at random and in no way is intended to
provide commentary on your patch.
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

BOFH excuse #257:

That would be because the software doesn't work.