Another emacs23 issue this time with org-mode

This is indeed an emacs 23 problem and also shows up in
outline-mode.
It's not emacspeak specific however. Fix is to move to the end of
line before moving down.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman