is anyone seeing problems with i-search

I just did a long overdue upgrade of emacs and emacspeak and have
noticed that i-search no longer speaks the prompt.  More clearly, if one
hits C-s, nothing is said.  The prompt appears, and the search works
fine but it does not tell you that it is ready to begin, so to speak.
I've not tried tracking this down, just thought I'd mention it while I
had some time.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

God is dead and I don't feel all too well either....
		-- Ralph Moonen