Re: Problem compiling emacspeak on Ubuntu 8.10

Hey,

And sorry for the late reply... Double check you have the following
packages installed, and also try a build-dep emacspeak if you want.
Just check you have these at least though:
tclx8.3, libespeak-dev, tcl8.3-dev and org-mode
And as I said do the build-dep if that doesn't work. If you are planning
to build the espeak speech server as well, you'll probably need Jason's
patches...

Hope that helps,

Danny