Re: Problem with latest svn

Hi

I've sorted it.  I'd forgotten that to stop emacs crashing Orca when
running it under GTK I was running emacs with the following script,
(posted by someone on the Orca list):

#!/bin/sh
export NO_GAIL=1
export NO_AT_BRIDGE=1
/usr/bin/emacs $*

Removing this from my path resolved my problems.  I believe the
problem is that $* removes some quotes when passing the arguments, so
messing up the commandline  actually passed to emacs.  Maybe it should
be /usr/bin/emacs "$*", although I haven't tested it.

Anyway, I'm sorry for bothering the list with this, and thank you to
everyone who gave suggestions.

Alastair