Google contacts

Fixed, py-python-command is only available if you load python
support in emacs. i've replaced with a call to executable-find.
Note: the gcontacts module needs a lot more work -- it needs a
true elisp implementation, or at least a more complete python one.

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â