Re: Emacspeak 31.0 (TweetDog) Unleashed!

Thanks as always!

I just installed TweetDog on a fresh install of UNR 9.10.
Outloud and espeak are both working beautifully.

I did one thing for outloud.  (I hesitate to even say it because I
only did it this way because there are impatient folks waiting for my
help with cooking thanksgiving dinner.)

I tried the tclsh command to make sure outloud was working and I was
told it could not find enu50.so, so rather than track down why, I made
a link from /opt/IBM/ibmtts/lib/enu50.so to /usr/lib.  After that all
worked fine.

One suggestion: Please update the VIAVOICE file in
servers/linux-outloud to say "tclsh" in place of "tcl" in the
commands to test the speech server.

Thanks,

-Greg

--