Reference to free variable

For a while now, I get the warning when starting emacs with emacspeak
of

Warning: reference to free variable `org-ans2'

Can anyone advise the best way of getting rid of this warning? It isn't
major, except, it results in my opening buffer being split with a *ompile*
window wih this warning in it.

I've ried a few things, such as a defvar in my .emacs and modifying
emacspeak-org etc, but nothing appears to help. I looked, but didn't see
anywhere it was being used in emacspeak-org that wasn't also declaring it
as special, so I'm a little lost as to what can be done.

tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.