Emms - help

I wrote a message to this group last week about emms.
I am having problems configuring it!

I try to follow the links in emacspeak - the latest version - but when I click on the links given, they are blank.

Also many times if I shell out and try man (command) or info (command) likewise it says that no file exists.

I'm sure I am doing something wrong - but I don't know what I am doing wrong!

I hope all had a nice Christmas and are looking forward to the next decade of the 21st century.

Best wishes,

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA
USA