[patch] espeak server should not install .so file in /usr/share/emacs

I  am not yet comfortable in putting files from emacspeak across
diferent parts of the file system -- it   makes cleaning up after
a mess. I dont like /usr/lib/emacspeak for that reason; I also
dislike the /etc/ hacks out there in some of the de debian packages.