emacs crashing

Hi,

At school when taking lots of notes sometimes emacs just locks up. I'm
using emacspeak so perhaps this could be why.

If I use the speakup screenreader after the crash occurs, I can read the
currently selected line in the buffer, but no further navigation is
possible. Emacspeak just stops completely. Not sure what causes the
issue though, I couldn't find anything in syslog.

The crashes are quite rare, but annoying. I'm ccing the emacspeak list
here too. Has anyone else experienced this behaviour?

Emacs version 23
Debian gnu/linux squeeze/testing
Emacspeak svn R6439

I've recently installed emacs from sid, will see if that helps. I know
this is quite broad, how can I enable further debugging output from
emacs?

Has anyone come across this issue?

Thanks,
Dan