32/64 bits installer

Hi Gilles --

Thank you for a fabulous piece of work. The script  and
associated package is a huge time-saver.

Also, while on the topic of voxin --- last time I tried the
language switching code appeared to not work --- I must admit I
didn't spend too much time digging into why. Do you know if that
still works?

Title:  Research Scientist
Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/