Re: speaking hyphen between words

--- Begin Message ---
Cleverson Casarin Uliana <clever92000@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This reminds me of a similar problem for which I haven't found any
> solution yet. Emacs keys are mispronounced, for example, "c-x" is
> spoken as "dash x" instead of "c dash x", whether I'm in the all or
> the some punctuation mode. So any suggestion would help me too.

I had not noticed that but now I see it too.   Also doesn't matter if
the speech rate is slowed to a crawl.

> I'm also Using emacspeak 32, emacs 23.2.1 and viavoice, in my case the
> Portuguese voice. I haven't tested it with ESpeak.

I still have not gotten espeak to work, but I've not been trying.

Thanks,
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx

sillema sillema nika su

--- End Message ---

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx

Iowa State -- the high school after high school!
		-- Crow T. Robot