Re: setting dtk-split-caps to off in a .emacs file

Hi, Jason,

Thanks for giving me the fish and for encouraging me to learn how to
fish on my own.  =)  Goes right to a teacher's heart, that does.  I'd
learned the names of the functions.  I just couldn't figure out if I
needed to type setq or put an apostrophe before the parentheses, if
indentation was a big deal in lisp as it is in python and so forth.
That pair of strings worked like a charm.

Thanks again!

Alex M