State of Checkboxes Not properly Announced, when using Gmail web site and w3m and emacspeak 32?

Hello,

I notice, when working with gmail web site in w3m, and moving through
a message list, the state of all checkboxes (beside message summaries)
are announced as being same as that of the first checkbox in the list.
 Hitting 'ret' probably changes the state, but, this is not reported.
I think all the check boxes have the name 'c'.  Is this, really, a
multi-select form item?  These things are properly read when I use w3,
instead of w3m.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave