Linux distro eith pre-installed Emacspeak

Good day to you all,

I wanted to pass this along so you guys would know this was out there.
 The latest version of Vinux has been released and comes with
Emacspeak already pre-installed and ready to go.  Unfortunately, it is
Emacspeak 32 and not 33 and it does use the shell script which the
.deb package creates in /usr/bin/emacspeak but it's been slightly
modified.  The -q switch has been removed from the line that actually
pulls up emacs and emacspeak making it possible for people to
customize it right away and the lines about running Emacs in unary
mode have been removed since this is no longer necessary.  Ideally, we
would've liked to have included a preinstalled version with the .emacs
file set up in such a way that Emacspeak comes up when users type
Emacs at the command prompt but, noone on the vinux project is
proficient enough with Emacs lisp to have pulled it off just yet.

Actually, I've decided to go ahead and just knuckle down and learn
elisp.  I don't know how long it will take me but we'll just have to
see.  It doesn't look like you can really get the most out of Emacs
and Emacspeak without some knowledge of it.  I want to scratch the
itch of making a sample .emacs file for people who want Emacspeak to
come up without the need for a shell script.  Hopefully, this can be
my contribution to the Vinux project and the emacspeak community.  I
want to thank everyone here who was so helpful in answering my
questions.  I was able to pass them along to Tony Sales who was then
able to put this thing together for others to use and enjoy.

Oh yes, the speech synthesizer that is used is Espeak through Pulse
Audio.  The basis for the distribution is Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS
with the latest updates.  The other accessibility solutions on there
are Speakup, Yasr and Orca.  There are other things on there but I do
not wish to get off topic.

Be well and warmest regards,
Alex M