Linux distro eith pre-installed Emacspeak

Hi Tim, Thanks for contributing 10speech.el -- I've checked it
into lisp/contrib for now.

I plan to modify it a bit --- I've made a couple of slight mods
already --- but it's a good way of ensuring that  emacspeak loads
on a per user basis.

You'll notice that I moved the loading of emacspeak-setup outof
the emacspeak-startup-hook --- not sure how it worked for you
where it was --- since emacspeak gets started by
emacspeak-setup.el, and emacspeak-startup-hook only runs when
emacspeak is started. I also plan to change the name of env var
speech_server to EMACSPEAK_DIR and do a couple more tweaks when
Ifind the time.