gnudoit

Just when I thought I had answered all my own questions, I have one for the group.

I used ELPA to give me more packages, and I tried to install w3 and a few more nice lisp packages.

I changed my browse-url function to w3 and all I see is w3 with gnudoit in separate window.

Now I search for gnudoit and I cannot find it.

I must have done something wrong.

I am working on a modified Linux Debian MINT for Vinux. I have already done a command line version of Linux Debian MINT for Vinux but now I am doing a GNOME desktop with X Windows version.

HELP!

Oh, now I feel better. A good all caps word followed by an exclaimation mark is so good for the soul.

Be well,

DR

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA
Green Harbor, MA