Re: Auditory icons question

Hi Raman,

I'm currently using queue but playing the icon as soon as it arrives
rather than queueing it as it's currently giving the best results.

Still tinkering with it though.

We just got tones working nicely.  Last remaining thing I think is caps
and allcaps beep.

There are one or two niggling issues but nothing serious.

I think in a week or two it will be ready to be included in emacspeak.
Before this is done though I think I should write up some instructions
on how to get emacspeak up and running on a mac as it wasn't an entirely
straight forward thing to do.  Not emacspeak's fault, more to do with
getting all the bits in place first.

One other question.  I notice that in  tts lib there are functions like:
queue_backup, queue_remove, queue_advance, queue_retreat although I
can't find where they are used.

Are they required?

Cheers

Bart