Emacspeak speech server for mac

David and Bart,

First off, great work!

David, could you send me a zip archive to my work address ---
I'll check it in later today --  probably on the way home on the bus.

I'm going to take your word for it that it works well  for now
--- we'll sync up in person tomorrow when you show it off for
real.

I plan to include this in the next release of Emacspeak if I can
get it integrated and checked in by then, -- from there on,
please contribute patches -- for now email is good enough. If the
number of contribs from you guys gets to the point where email is
a pain, I'll give you svn access.

--Raman