TV Labrador

Copying the Emacspeak list since the response may be of general
interest.

D.J.J, you're seeing "Labrador" on the GMail user name because
when I created that account years ago, I gave it the user name
Hubbell labrador.

see tvr/gm-smtp.el in the emacspeak svn repo for sending email
using gmail and emacs. Use fetchmail to pull email from GMail.

My latest project that should eventually be of interest here
ChromeVox --- see http://chromevox.blogspot.com