Re: emacspeak bookshare and viewing books

Hi Raman,

I'm a bit stuck here :).

I am not sure what setting to use to make sure w3 doesn't ask to save
xml documents, although it isn't currently asking me.

I have checked the stylesheet, in the default case it appeard to be set
to DaisyTransform.xsl with a cap d and the actual file in the emacspeak
xsl dir was  daisyTransform.xsl without a cap d.

I am also not sure if there is meant to be a stylesheet directory set
somewhere where the xsl files go.  I have not found such a setting but
could imagine it being helpful.

Other than that the only behaviour I can see is that when I try and view
a book the screen splits into two buffers, the other one being whatever
the second most recent buffer was.

It's like something was trying to render there and got so far as
splitting the screen but never actualy rendered anything.

Any other ideas as what  to what I can check or how I could get some
better error output?

Kind regards

Bart