Re: emacspeak bookshare and viewing books

Hi Raman,

I think I'm getting closer to what the real issue is here.

It appears that my browse-url doesn't work.  It doesn't work as w3 isn't
working.

Even though I have the latest git clone of w3 from gnu it appears to
make no difference.

The error I get both with w3 in emacs24 and the git version is the
following:

Downloading of `http://www.google.com.au/' complete.
Drawing... done
error in process sentinel: font-find-available-family: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
error in process sentinel: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

Has anyone seen this and knows of a workaround.

I'm not familiar at all with font stuff so am a little stumped where to
start here.

Another question I guess:  Is the emacspeak bookshare library tied to
using w3 or can I use it with other browsers, perhaps safari as an
external browser?

Kind regards

Bart