Re: Organ Music

Oh, now you must be talking about putting it in the scratch buffer
instead of directly into the ~/.emacs file.

I thought it was C-j to evaluate there, but I will use C-x C-e as you say.

Thank you very much.  I like organ music.  If anyone wants a good
music album there are two terrific ones - one is of the Atlantic City
boardwalk organ and the other one is of the Sidney, Australia Opera
House organ - two octaves below the lowest C of the piano or 8 Hz!
The pipe is 64 feet long and vibrates the whole room - if you have a
big speaker system - or commercial system - this is better than the
starting note in Thus Spoke Zarathustra (2001 Space Odyssey) which is
16 cycles per second vibration.

You don't so much hear these notes but feel them - but the sensation
is very odd - it feels so strange!
David