Re: Organ Music

Actually that line was in my ~/.emacs file already.

;;emacspeak

(setq emacspeak-play-emacspeak-startup-icon t)
;;auditory icon initialisation
     (setq emacspeak-auditory-icon-function 'emacspeak-play-auditory-icon)
     (setq emacspeak-sounds-default-theme
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/chimes-mono/")
     (emacspeak-toggle-auditory-icons 1)
(setq emacspeak-aumix-midi-available-p "t")
(setq emacspeak-aumix-multichannel-capable-p "t")
 (when (emacspeak-sounds-theme-p "chimes-mono")
               (emacspeak-sounds-select-theme "chimes-mono/" ))

Does something look wrong that is the reason I don't get the organ?

David