Re: accessible search

I've only used google search recently with Firefox in Windows or
Linux.  I used elinks in the past but that was before the redesign of
google and the autocompletion crap.  I think because of the auto
completion stuff, javascript has probably got to be all over the
place.  When I do pull up result pages - even with the newest format,
I usually use the structural navigation keys like 'h' to jump from one
search to the next.  That's why I like using Firefox instead of the
text browsers.

One other note: I didn't know google was tabling any of the results
but in general, I never use linearization of links or tables.  I much
prefer to be able to navigate around inside browser tables with the
table navigation keys, once again, in graphical browsers only.