Re: The great software speech server hunt

You can get the IBM Via Voice, called Voxin, from Oralux. The URL is:
http://voxin.oralux.net/

It isn't free, but it's pretty cheap, about $5 US. BTW, this is the same
speech engine used by default in JAWS, Talks and other screen readers.
It's also called Eloquence.

IMHO, Ubuntu 11.10 is a good distribution. Another distribution you may
want to check out is vinux. Is a blind friendly distribution based on
Ubuntu. You can find out more at: http://vinuxproject.org/

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain@xxxxxxxxxxx