Re: The great software speech server hunt

Thanks, Jason.  I got another offer as well, so that would make two
testers, which sounds perfect.  I worked a bit on the Linux installer
over the weekend, and we're doing some last minute testing in Windows,
but then we'll release speech-hub for NVDA and Orca, and next week I
can start on emacspeak support.

Bill