Re: The great software speech server hunt

Sounds very interesting.
the Kind of work which Bill did in case of ff is not forgotton so at least I can take his cleim about speachhub being a great synth with a lot of weitage.

@Bill, I will wait for some thing to work with Orca.happy hacking.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.